Raise lifelong learners without stress, guilt, or paying for expensive programs.
I help busy families create custom toddler and preschool curriculum lesson plans that work around THEIR schedule.
I’m Sheryll and I’m a parent just like you. I have three active boys with ages ranging from toddler, preschooler, to grade-schooler.
I’ve figured out how to raise curious children who enjoy reading for fun while embracing the life of a fast-paced modern family.
I can’t wait to share my knowledge with you!
Here are some secrets I want to let you in on:
- You need to customize your homeschool curriculums because children aren’t “one size fits all”.
- Young children learn best by seeing and doing. That means, many “over-the-counter” workbooks and programs are ineffective.
- YOU are absolutely qualified to teach your child.
This free preschool lesson planning email course will work for you if:
- You’re testing out homeschooling but are unsure where to begin.
- You are working from home and need a curriculum that will work around your family’s schedule.
- Your child goes to preschool for only half a day and you need to fill in the gaps with fun, but educationally enriching activities.
- You want to support what your child learns in the classroom by extending learning at home.
- You want to spend a few extra minutes in the evening or on the weekends with your child engaged in purposeful play.
- You are tired of spending money on expensive rigid preschool curriculums you have trouble keeping up with or workbooks that are not engaging enough.
When you sign up for the FREE toddler and preschool lesson planning email course, you will receive…
5 core lessons over the span of 5 days. Lessons will cover topics such as:
- How to develop a preschool lesson plan
- Tips for a successful homeschool
- Lesson planning best practices
- How to create a positive homeschool experience for your child
- And much more!
5 weekly done for you storybook-based lesson plan activity guide. The guide includes:
- Print ready PDF to have handy at home
- A story synopsis so you can get some work in while your child watches the read aloud independently
- Detailed guided questions to engage in story discussions
- Activities using materials found readily at home
What will I learn in this course?
Why you need to start engaging your child during the toddler and preschool years.
The tools you need at home and practical research-based early learning tips to make homeschooling work for you.
How to create an easy, but comprehensive and creative lesson plan for your toddler or preschooler.
Are you ready to start engaging your child with a creative preschool curriculum?
Current Status: Open for Enrollment
Sign up to reserve your spot now in this 6-week FREE email course. I’m only opening enrollment for a short period of time to ensure I am able to answer every students’ questions.