What’s in a kit?
- 11 activities across TigerKubz’s six core subjects thoughtfully designed and preschooler-tested on durable materials that are easy to manipulate for little hands.
- Materials prepped and ready-to-use so you can jump right into an activity, such as a dry erase marker, clothespins for clipping activities, tweezers for fine motor activities, and activity cutouts.
- A comprehensive TigerParent Guide to provide guidance on how to make the most of the kit, an overview of each activity. Think of it as a parent cheat sheet to explain big concepts to little learners. Each activity overview has information about targeted skill development and different ways to modify activities based on your child’s skill level.
- A portable, waterproof folder to store all the activities so you can take it with you anywhere.
- Hours of fun, engaging, activities to stimulate your child’s mind.
- Equip you with skill-building activities you’ll find in preschools and structured homeschooling programs, modified for home use that works around you and your child’s schedule.
- Provide you with ready-to-use educational activities, with no prep-work involved and all materials provided. Perfect for busy parents and families on the go.
- Activities that progress with your child so you can watch your child grow intellectually.
Order your “Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?” learning kit today to give children the gift of learning and start your journey on raising lifelong learners!
Sheryll is the proud mom to 3 boys (1, 5, and 12-years-old) and wife to her better half. She is the founder and CEO of TigerKubz and is on a mission to empower parents with tools to easily engage their little learners. When Sheryll is not thinking of creative ways to make learning experiences of everyday life, changing diapers, or chasing after her kids, you may find her in the kitchen trying out new recipes, attempting to fish on a nice day, or jamming out to Disney singalongs with Alexa.