What better way to teach the letter H, than to recreate The Little House from the story. Your child will appreciate the little details of The Little House from Virginia Lee Burton’s story that s/he can now construct with this hands-on way to learn that H is for house.
This resource is an extension activity for our Weekly Storybook-based Activity Guide to the book “The Little House.”
- A colored version of the H is for House project.
- A black and white version of the H is for House project.
How to Play
- Cut out the pieces from the printable.
- Have your child assemble the house to his/her liking.
- Construct the house as a standalone or adhere it to construction paper. Emphasize “H is for House” throughout the activity.