Learning Principle: An apple is a plant. It is a fruit of an apple tree and holds seeds to grow new apple trees.
What better way to explore this than to observe and dissect an apple, while using our five senses?
- A printable 12-page booklet to conduct a full apple investigation
- Diagram of an apple with parts labeled
- Draw a whole apple
- Observe the physical attributes of an apple
- Apple taste test
- Measure an apple by height and weight
- Sink or float experiment
- Making predictions on a cross-cut of an apple
- Draw the inside of an apple
- Count apple seeds
- Apple graphing