Learning Principle: An apple is a plant. It is a fruit of an apple tree and holds seeds to grow new apple trees.
What better way to explore this than to observe and dissect an apple, while using our five senses?
- A printable 12-page booklet to conduct a full apple investigation
- Diagram of an apple with parts labeled
- Draw a whole apple
- Observe the physical attributes of an apple
- Apple taste test
- Measure an apple by height and weight
- Sink or float experiment
- Making predictions on a cross-cut of an apple
- Draw the inside of an apple
- Count apple seeds
- Apple graphing
Sheryll is the proud mom to 3 boys (1, 5, and 12-years-old) and wife to her better half. She is the founder and CEO of TigerKubz and is on a mission to empower parents with tools to easily engage their little learners. When Sheryll is not thinking of creative ways to make learning experiences of everyday life, changing diapers, or chasing after her kids, you may find her in the kitchen trying out new recipes, attempting to fish on a nice day, or jamming out to Disney singalongs with Alexa.