What’s in a kit?
- 8 activities across TigerKubz’s six core subjects thoughtfully designed and preschooler-tested on durable materials that are easy to manipulate for little hands.
- Materials prepped and ready-to-use so you can jump right into an activity, such as a dry erase marker, clothespins for clipping activities, tweezers for fine motor activities, and activity cutouts.
- A comprehensive TigerParent Guide to provide guidance on how to make the most of the kit, an overview of each activity, and a parent cheat sheet to explain big concepts to little learners. Each activity overview has information about targeted skill development and different ways to modify activities based on your child’s skill level.
- A portable, waterproof folder to store all the activities so you can take it with you anywhere.
- Hours of fun, engaging, activities to stimulate your child’s mind.
Little Blue Truck’s Christmas storybook unit is a fun and engaging educational extension based on themes from the story. The unit is designed to immerse young children in math, literacy, social studies, science, fine and gross motor skills, and brain-boosting activities. Through discussion and exposure, your child will gain a deeper understanding of words, themes, and concepts found in the book that may be easily glossed over during a normal reading session.
At the early childhood level, learning should be interactive and discoverable using manipulatives, rather than rote memorization and workbooks.
The TigerKubz curriculum was created with three goals in mind:
- Equip you with skill-building activities you’ll find in preschools and structured homeschooling programs, modified for home use that works around you and your child’s schedule.
- Provide you with ready-to-use educational activities, with no prep-work involved and all materials provided. Perfect for busy parents and families on the go.
- Activities that progress with your child so you can watch your child grow intellectually.
Overview of Subjects
- Math – Develop early foundational math skills, such as number sense, shapes, spatial reasoning, numerical recognition and counting.
- Literacy – Promote early literacy skills through activities such as letter recognition projects, vocabulary building picture-to-word exercises, and rhyming games.
- Science – Sets the foundation for basic science concepts, such as colors, the five senses, weather, and the circle of life.
- Social Studies – Promote a better understanding of the world and how your child fits into the overall community.
- Fine and Gross Motor Skills – Creative activities to promote movement of the smaller muscle groups in a child’s hands, fingers, and wrists through material manipulation, such as gripping, cutting, gluing, folding, coloring, and tracing and skills which require whole body movement.
- Brain Boosters – Activities promoting critical thinking through reasoning and creativity.
Sheryll is the proud mom to 3 boys (1, 5, and 12-years-old) and wife to her better half. She is the founder and CEO of TigerKubz and is on a mission to empower parents with tools to easily engage their little learners. When Sheryll is not thinking of creative ways to make learning experiences of everyday life, changing diapers, or chasing after her kids, you may find her in the kitchen trying out new recipes, attempting to fish on a nice day, or jamming out to Disney singalongs with Alexa.