The customizable “I Can Learn My Shapes” learning mat uses a hands-on approach to help your child recognize shapes that they are sure to encounter in the vast world around them. Identifying shapes is one of the most important reasoning skills young learners need to create order and make sense of their environment.
This Ultimate Shapes Matching bundle includes two learning mats and one set of 10 shape cards:
- The “I Can Match My Shapes” learning mat allows your little learner to practice matching the shapes to their shadow by recognizing that each shape has its own distinct form. Shape recognition is a precursor to number and letter recognition, among many other pre-academic skills.
- The “I Can Match My Shape Names” learning mat is for when your child is learning to read. Boost your child’s reading confidence with a matching mat that is familiar, but offers a brand new challenge!
Select your child’s favorite color to personalize their mat and make the learning experience even more fun!
The Ultimate Shapes Matching Learning Mat Bundle will enable your little learner to:
- Learn shapes by using visual discrimination to match each shape with their shadow.
- Master their shapes through repeated play and boost confidence.
- Build connections between the shapes from their learning mat to everyday objects.
- Engage their senses as they explore the texture of Velcro, the sound it makes as they detach the pieces, and observing the way it sticks to the mat as they try to shake the pieces off.
- Grow with the mat as they advance from matching shapes to its shadows to reading its printed name!
Learn 10 different shapes:
Sheryll is the proud mom to 3 boys (1, 5, and 12-years-old) and wife to her better half. She is the founder and CEO of TigerKubz and is on a mission to empower parents with tools to easily engage their little learners. When Sheryll is not thinking of creative ways to make learning experiences of everyday life, changing diapers, or chasing after her kids, you may find her in the kitchen trying out new recipes, attempting to fish on a nice day, or jamming out to Disney singalongs with Alexa.