With schools going nut-free, it’s hard to figure out what treat to bring to class parties aside from the simple, but highly unhealthy sugar cookies. This sunflower butter cookie recipe is a good alternative to sugar cookies with some added protein.
3 Ingredient Sunflower Butter Cookies
- Baking sheet
- Medium mixing bowl
- 1 cup sunflower butter Trader Joe's has great and reasonably priced sunflower butter!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until thick
- Roll the mixture into little desired size balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Use a fork to press down on the balls gently making the signature criss-cross pattern
- Bake for ~10 minutes (depending on size) until the cookies rise a little.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Sheryll is the proud mom to 3 boys (1, 5, and 12-years-old) and wife to her better half. She is the founder and CEO of TigerKubz and is on a mission to empower parents with tools to easily engage their little learners. When Sheryll is not thinking of creative ways to make learning experiences of everyday life, changing diapers, or chasing after her kids, you may find her in the kitchen trying out new recipes, attempting to fish on a nice day, or jamming out to Disney singalongs with Alexa.
Great easy recipe !